1. Fashion Photographer:
Fashion is a #1 source of wannabes. If you feel you’re Steven Meisel, but don’t know what flash sync speed means… You’re so not alone.
2. Landscape Photographer: A man behind the PC desktop wallpapers.
3. Wildlife Photographer: One who sits knee-deep in a swamp to get a close-up of a frog.
4. Aerial Photographer: It is when you really look down on other photographers.
5. Action / sports photographer: A man behind the posters in a tire fitting shop.
6. Pet Photographer: If you hate people and humanity in general, this is a dream job for you.
7. Event Photographer: It’s that guy with a camera poking about at your sister’s birthday.
8. Real Estate and Architecture Photograph: Another good option for sociopaths.
9. Astrophotographer: Those who think 200mm to be a wide angle lens.
10. Photojournalis: If you see one taking a picture of you… you’re probably an underpaid coal miner in a third world country. In best case.
Millennials usage of Selfies helped the evolution of Smartphone Camera, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence. to read moor click sirius-energy.com